48V 3500W Parallel All-in-One Solar Inverter Charger
Hybrid System: All-In-One Hybrid Off Grid Solar Inverter Charger
- Rated Power & Peak Power: Output 3500W continuous and 6000W surge power
- MPPT Charge Controller: 99% Efficiency
- Operation Mode: Parallel Connection (1-phase / split-phase / 3-phase)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- UPS: Uninterruptible power supply within 10 milliseconds if AC power failure
- 4 charging modes: Only Solar, Mains Priority, Solar Priority and Mains & Solar hybrid charging
- Dual Intelligent Cooling Fans: Efficiently dissipate heat and extend system life
- Display: Equipped with LCD Display & 3 LED Indicators.
- IoT Mobile APP: Real-Time and Remote Smart Controls.
- Certifications: CE (IEC62109) / cUL (UL1741 & CSA) / EMC EN61000 / RoHS Compliant / FCC
- All-round protection: Short-circuit Protection, Overcharge Protection, Reverse Flow Protection
- Compatibility: Compatible with Lead Acid and Lithium Batteries
- User-friendly communication modules: RS485 / CAN / USB / Dry Contact Port / Wi-Fi (optional) / GPRS (optional) / Bluetooth (optional)
- No Load Power Consumption: <50W (or <25W in low power mode)
Shipping & Returns
- Ships within 24 hours, delivers within 2-5 days
- Free Shipping on All Orders! 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!
Compatible with 98% Solar Appliances
Calpha 3500W 48V Parallel All-in-One Solar Inverter Charger
All-in-One Compact Design
Simplify your installation process and say goodbye to complex wire connections. Calpha solar charger inverter combines the functions of a solar charger, solar charger inverter, and inverter, all within a single compact design. This innovative integration not only saves you valuable space but also reduces the time and effort required for installation. With this integrated solution, you not only save valuable space but also reduce the time and effort required for installation. The Calpha solar charger inverter is versatile and compatible with various settings, including homes, cabins, sheds, RVs, and camping.
Monitor & Manage with Ease
Unlock the full potential of the solar inverters for homes with the Calpha IoT mobile app. With the IoT mobile app, you can enjoy the benefits of real-time monitoring, remote control, energy insights, and seamless integration of your inverters and batteries' operating status.
3 easy steps to get IoT mobile App support: 1. Effortlessly connect your WiFi to the solar inverter. 2. Monitor the status of your charger inverter on your mobile device. 3. Personalize usage modes according to your preferences.
MPPT Charge Controller
The solar charge module utilizes advanced MPPT tracking technology to efficiently capture the maximum energy output from solar panels. With an impressive efficiency rating of up to 99.9%, it converts harvested solar energy into usable electrical power with minimal losses.
4 Charging Modes
The Calpha solar inverter offers users four charging modes: Only Solar, Mains Priority, Solar Priority, and Mains & Solar hybrid charging. These versatile charging modes provide reliability and optimize energy utilization, making the Calpha solar inverter an excellent choice for maximizing the benefits of solar power systems.
The Calpha solar inverter is equipped with over 10 comprehensive protection functions, ensuring the safety and longevity of both the inverter and the connected solar power system. These protection mechanisms include complete short circuit protection, overvoltage and undervoltage protection, overload protection, backfilling protection, and so on. With these advanced protection features, you can have peace of mind knowing that the solar power system is safeguarded against various potential risks and faults.
3500W 48V Parallel 3-in-1 Charger Inverter
Same Part Number, Different Size
I bought the 400W Premium Kit in Aug in 2021. I had a panel break and had to replace it. Renogy is a fantastic company and the products are rock solid.
5 out of 5 stars.100 Watt Panels
These 100 watt panel fit nicely on the roof of my RV.Work great got a small setup for my chicken lights and automatic door
Smart Choice for Solar Panel
I live on a boat. Have for many years. As such I've used solar exclusively. Your panels have out performed all my previous panels. By a lot. Not sure what your secret is but keep up the good work.