1kW Solar Kit with 5x200W Rigid Panels, and A 3500W All-In-One Inverter
- Model: 1kW PV Rigid Panels (5*200W) + 3.5kW Inverter
- AC Input: 3.5kW AC Input/Output at 90-140V 50/60Hz
- 48V System: Ensuring an efficient and secure power solution
- Easy Assembly: Integrated and compact design simplifies the assembly process.
- Customizable: Off-Grid Solar Kit, designed to be ideal for homes and cabins
- Smart Control: Equipped with Real-time Smart APP Controls.
- Certification: With Top Safety Certifications ETL
Shipping & Returns
- Ships within 24 hours, delivers within 2-5 days
- Free Shipping - within 48 contiguous United States
- Local in stock, available for self-pick-up
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!
We hope you have had a pleasant shopping experience with Calpha. Our company is committed to achieving 100% customer satisfaction, even for return and refund issues. The detailed steps and explanations can be found as follows.
- Before shipment of the orders, the customer is totally free to cancel orders and request a full refund.
- Once the shipping process is initiated, the order can’t be canceled. However, the customer can still return the order by following Calpha’s Return Policy.
- Calpha’s 30-Day Worry-free Return Policy means items can be returned within 30 days of delivery. Please note that Calpha can only accept return requests within 30 days of delivery (excluding product defects or quality issues, which are confirmed by Calpha customer service).
- To ensure efficient return process, returned items must be in their original packaging, unused, undamaged, unmodified and have a return authorization number provided by Calpha customer service.
- For Calpha products purchased from authorized dealers and retailers, please contact the original seller for returns.
Product Return Process
- In order to make the return request, the customer will contact Calpha customer service and provide reasons of return and proof of purchase.
- Afte confirmation of an eligible return, Calpha will issue a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and a prepaid return shipping label. Customer must clearly mark RMA number on the package of returned items. Please make sure all components are in the package.
- Please note that Calpha will only accept returned items with the RMA number issued by Calpha customer service. Items without RMA will be returned to the sender
Calpha will pay for the return shipping cost under the following conditions:
- shipping damage caused by warehouse or carrier;
- product defects;
- wrong items shipped;
- product inconsistent with advertisement;
- extra products received that the customer didn’t order;
The customer will pay for the return shipping costs under any other conditions.
Please note that Calpha does NOT accept any returns of modified products, because they are not suitable for resale. Calpha will have to ship it back to the customer, at the customer’s expense.
- For returns of eligible products (not related to product defects, shipping damage or wrong products shipped) initiated within 30 days, a 15% restocking fee will be charged. (This is the labor cost related to customer returns for product inspection, re-packaging and re-stocking.)
- Refund will be issued within 7~10 business days after Calpha receive the returned items and confirm their conditions. Once the refund has been processed, Calpha will notify the customer by email.
If you have any further questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +1-888-413-3578.
All Calpha products purchased from Calpha or their official dealers come with a limited warranty (as shown below). This limited warranty covers substantial defects in workmanship & materials and, for some products, performance.
The warranty period started from the original purchaser’s date of recipient.
Rigid Solar Panels (100W, 200W)
5 year material and workmanship warranty
5 year performance warranty (95% output warranty)
Flexible Solar Panels (100W, 200W)
2 year material and workmanship warranty
Chargers, Inverters & IoT Devices
2 year material and workmanship warranty
5 year material and workmanship warranty (prorated)**
1 year material and workmanship warranty
*Please Note: For safety, any wiring work should be performed by a licensed electrician. Failure to properly install or operate the equipment will void the warranty.
**Prorated Warranty Details:
Charge for Replacement
Within 1 Year
no extra charge
After 1 Year
extra charge = purchase price x (1 - remaining warranty period / total warranty period)
Within a valid warranty, Calpha will choose from the following two options:***
(1) repair the product at no charge, using brand new or refurbished replacement parts;
(2) exchange the product with a functionally equivalent product that is new or which has been manufactured from serviceable used parts.
All replacements will be compatible with the original products with an equal power rating. A replacement product/part assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or ninety (90) days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever provides longer coverage for you.
The transfer of property ownership is completed once a original product and its repaired product or replacement have been exchanged.The replaced product or part becomes Calpha’s property and the replacement product or part becomes your property.
*** Please Note: If a warranty claim is invalid for any reason, the purchaser will be charged for
necessary expenses incurred by Calpha (e.g. shipping, labor and material costs).
Limited to Original Purchaser
Please note that our warranty is strictly not transferable and will be invalidated by any resale or donation behavior. Accordingly, this warranty is void and disabled to any subsequent owner.
Exclusions and limitations
This limited warranty does not apply to:
1. Free merchandise;
2. Force majeure: lost or stolen items, fires, floods, earthquakes, hurricanes, severe weather, wars, and acts of terrorism;
3. Items beyond their warranty period;
4. Items that have been returned and refunded;
5. Items purchased from unauthorized resellers;
6. Items that cannot be verified to be "Calpha" products due to the lack of valid proof of purchase;
7. Qualified products without any material and workmanship defect;
8. Damage caused by operation or service of unqualified third-party;
9. Damage caused by improper installation and storage, misapplication, unauthorized repair, modifications, dis-assembly, incorrect handling and transportation not in accordance with official user manual / datasheet;
10. If our technical support team determines the product is not eligible for warranty repair or its defect is not due to our workmanship or materials, then all the costs incurred by the warranty necessary to repair, replace and transportation of the product is at your expense.
Valid Proof of Purchase
A valid order number of your purchase, either from calpha.com, or from online B2C platforms like eBay.
Order confirmation email or sales invoice that contains the description of products, price, and sales channel.
Register your warranty at our warranty registration page.
Return Material Authorization (RMA) Process
In order to initiate the repair / return process, please contact Calpha customer service and provide your warranty information.
After we confirm this is eligible for a valid warranty, we will issue a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and provide packaging & shipping instructions on how to properly and safely ship the products back. Customers MUST package the products properly and safely and mark RMA number on the package.
After we receive and verify the returned items, we will process your return and send your repaired or replacement product to you at our expense.
After the defective products have been received at our warehouse, our team will process the delivery of replacement ASAP (generally within 15 days). Actual delivery date is subject to the availability of the replacement products.
The warranty period of the replacement is equal to the remaining warranty period of the original item or 3 months, whichever is longer.
This warranty and remedies stated above is the only officially recognized warranty regulations of Calpha, which can replace all other warranties, remedies and conditions, whether oral or written, express or implied.
No dealer, agent, employee or any other person is authorized to give any warranties which is beyond the scope of what our limited warranty sets forth.
Calpha disclaims all liability arising from any direct, consequential or incidental damages because of use or malfunction of Calpha products, or from any breach of warranty. And Calpha will not be liable for implied warranties, including, without limitations, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. If Calpha cannot lawfully disclaim such implied warranties, these warranties are limited in duration to the duration of this warranty.
Please note some states prohibit limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, the warranty period may vary according to local laws and regulations. So above limitation may not apply to you. You may have other rights based on your region.
3-in-1 Charger inverter
Integrated & Compact Design
Combining the functionalities of a charger, MPPT charge controller, and inverter into one compact unit, our charger inverter saves you valuable installation space and time.
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR POWER MANAGEMENT
Advanced IoT Capabilities
Stay connected to your energy usage both at home and on the move. Our mobile app offer a range of user-friendly settings and real-time data tracking options. 1. Effortlessly monitor your power consumption on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. 2. Seamlessly take control from anywhere, anytime, enabling remote management. 3. Stay up-to-date by regularly updating your firmware for enhanced functionality.
|Rated Power: 200W
|Cell Type: Monocrystalline (182mm)
|No. of Half Cells: 60 (4 x 15)
|Cell Efficiency: 23%
|Open Circuit Voltage: 20.1V
|Short Circuit Current: 12.3A
|Operating Voltage: 17.1V
|Operating Current: 11.7A
|Maximum System Voltage: 600 VDC
|Maximum Fuse Current: 20A
|Standard Tested Condition: 1 kW/m², AM 1.5, 25°C
|Connection Cable: 4 mm² (AWG 11), 3 ft (0.9m) length
|Operating Temperature: -40°F to 185°F / -40°C to 85°C
|Dimensions: 57.5 x 30.3 x 1.4 in (1461 x 769 x 35.4 mm)
|Weight: 26.2 lbs (11.9 kg)
|Package Dimensions: 58.9 x 31.9 x 2.6 in (1496 x 811 x 67 mm)
|Gross Weight: 32.8 lbs (14.9 kg)
|Certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS
|Material and Workmanship Warranty: 5-Year Warranty
|Performance Warranty: Over 95% Output at 5 Years
|Rated Power: 3500W
|Rated Current: 29A
|Peak Power Rating: 7000W
|Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
|Output Voltage: 120 (100/105/110)VAC
|Output Frequency: 50Hz / 60Hz(+/- 0.3Hz)
|Operation Mode: Single Unit (1-phase) or Parallel Connection (1-phase/split-phase/3-phase)
|Max. No. of Parallel Units: 6
|Max Bypass Current: 40A
|Max Load of Motor: 2HP
|Nominal Efficiency: >95%
|AC Charge to Battery Current: 120A
|Charge Controller Type: Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
|No. of MPPT Line: 1
|Maximum Input Power: 4400W
|Maximum Input Current: 50A
|Max. Open Voltage: 145V
|MPPT Input Voltage Range: 60-115VDC
|Short-circuit Protection: Equipped with Internal Fuse
|Wiring Protection: Reverse Polarity
|Max. PV Charge Current (Battery): 80A
|Charger (AC Input)
|Input Voltage Range: 90-140VAC
|Max. AC Charge Current (Battery): 40A
|Transition Time: 10ms(UPS function)
|AC Charge Efficiency: >95%
|Battery Type: Compatible with Lead Acid and Lithium Batteries
|Rated Voltage: 48VDC
|Battery Voltage Range: 40-60VDC
|Max. Overall Charge Current(Battery): 120A
|Short-circuit Protection: Equipped with Breakers and Fuses
|Reverse Flow Protection: Supported
This is currently running my farm house, it's got a lot of built in options so you can really do anything you want with all the different ways to use this thing..
I get so much more energy from this panel than I do from my regular panel, the price was great, I will buy more of these!
Replaced different brand with this one. Works as expected.
Happy with this inverter. Glad to have more power and split phase, more than that, I get the real time data on my phone so handy. I plug in two well pumps, saws, fridges, fans, lights, no problem.
When you follow the manual provided with it and enter the exact specs of your battery, you will find it is easy to set up and communication is quite easy to get.
Got this unit as I needed an all-in-one battery charger solar charger sine wave inverter I live off grid and have solar and a generator this unit is simple to set up and the wire works great to keep batteries full automatically switches between the generator and solar use the digital menu is a little bit tricky but use the enclosed guide book and take your time to learn what all of the functions do so you can use it to its full ability mine is running my home daily since I got it with no troubles at all even when running at 100% output fans come on automatically and the unit works perfectly
Opted to go this route for an RV setup using 4 24V/200ah batteries in 2S/2P configuration (20Kw).
Installation was fairly easy as the unit weighs about 50 lbs. Because of the tight fit, it was very difficult to connect the 50a A/C cables. Prob, not an issue if you have more space. Got everything hooked up except solar (next project, will update) and fired it up. Running online power is no problem. It handles all loads and charges the batteries at the same time. On battery/inverter ran it up to 6000 watts and it worked fine too. Does get loaded with the fans, though. My most notable complaint would be a lack of a remote panel setup. or a blue tooth option.
Overall satisfied with the product so far...
I currently have this Inverter powering my house. No issues so far. I currently have 4800W of 400W panels connected (12 panels). I will hit the upper Voc limit at 9600W. The specs claim max 11kw of panels, but that assumes that you can connect them in a way that stays within max voltage and max current limits. My panels are far below max current, but putting two strings in parallel will exceed max current. So I'm limited by max open circuit voltage. Remember that if the output load goes to zero for any reason (batteries fully charged and no loads connected, possibly because a breaker blew) the panels can go to max Voc. Also be sure to adjust max Voc for your panels for coldest possible temperature. Anyway, my 400W panels are 37Voc at 25C, so around 40V at -5C, the coldest it ever gets here. BTW, the rating are usually in Celcius...deal with it. So 12 panels in series gives me 480V at -5C. Max Voc for the inverter is 500V, so for my panels, 12 panels in series is the max. With two MPPT controllers, I get to have two strings of 12 panels for a max of 9600W. My panels are bifacial and claim max bifacial of 500W each, so with 24 panels they might reach or exceed the max of 11000W on a good day, but I doubt it.
People want to turn on the entire house with this inverter, well I am very satisfied because the only thing I wanted to put in is the refrigerator and TV and it is great ?? ?? because the power has gone out many times and I didn't even realize I have 6k of storage and I only spend 2kw a day, it has worked wonderfully for me, a good inverter I am going to buy a 6kw one right now to turn on the air for a while, but the good thing about this one is that with the m papers it gives light all day and charges the batteries and at night the batteries supply thanks very good
So far it has worked fine. Needed to do research on how to make everything work. The manual should have been more geared to inexperienced DIYers, but I got it to work great.
Works like a charm.
Minor complaints, but so far so good
I have been running it for a week now. No issues work as advertised. If I have any problems I will update the review.
Running for a week and half have my little setup about 25kwh in Nmc and 20kwh in lifepo4 love these inverters
Really, really impressed with these panels. They came quickly, installed easily with MC4 connectors that were long enough to work for my project. I bought two of these for an RV install. They were packaged well and arrived in perfect condition. They perform as I expected - 374 watts in winter sun yesterday.
Value for money